Monday

12.7.20


So, yesterday there was a gogo video call, and I took that opportunity to try out a wig I bought!


I am pretty tired of the blue hair for now (I like to do 6 months on, 6 months off) so I’m trying to decide on my new color. I’m inbetween going silver with a shadow root, or doing a nice choco brown color. I know what I look like with silver but not brown, so I bought this cute wig

It’s the perfect color for what I want! Every other wig I saw was too red, but this one is neutral and just right. Now I’m so torn inbetween the colors, since this is SO perfect

I tried a different eye makeup style and brow color. If I always look to nuts models like Sayoko, I should probably do that kind of make...

So on this day, I did raccoon makeup🦝 

Very 2000s!! but I really like how sexy it looks with circle lenses


I’m glad I tried this out because I’ll be going to visit Nacho this weekend and I think this is perfect makeup 😈😈😈

I have some things I’d like to change about the makeup, notably I’ll be using a matte foundation instead of luminous next, and I need to get a new gel liner pen for the bottom line, since I really hate how the eyeshadow would smear/run... I think I'll also do a straighter brow! 

of course I’ll also wear bottom lashes too

I felt really cute so I took a bunch of chekki! I don’t know what I’m gonna do with these but whatever, it was fun :)

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, I got my nails done for the holiday! I don't normally do holiday nails, but I think this year, it's ok to do things a bit differently.



6 comments:

  1. Black all around is def my current makeup boom like no big droop just black and brown lenses~~ I love it!
    I love it on u sm I think every time I think that's it you're the perfect Nuts model you look even more perfect!

    btw I want a chekkie (?) signed by my favorite Nuts model Reina

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU. LOOK. STUNNIN. <3 I can never pick a favorite color on you. You look amazing in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, the colour is so cute and choco! And those nails are adorable!!!! So cute and Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah YOUR FACE. YOUR NAILS. EVERYTHING. PERFECT. I'm so happy I can see your pretty face on gogo 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful in every hair colour! ♡ And those nails ~ ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. this wig... has so much power (੭ु ›ω‹ )੭ु⁾⁾♡

    ReplyDelete