Tuesday

12.1.20

I never show you guys my inspirations, so I'm sure I always seem wild and all over the place style-wise.. today I'm going to share with you all my #1 all time gyaru inspo!!!


Her name is Shishimoto Akiyo, and she was the general manager for the Osaka MA*RS branch!

Unfortunately, I never found her pictures anywhere else, nor did I find any blogs or social media of hers, so these few pics are all I have. ಥ_ಥ

Pic Spam below!!⤵⤵⤵




























I came across a picture of her once a long time ago and I just fell in LOVE. She's so perfect in every way... If you remember some of my instagram posts from a while ago, I was wearing and posting a lot of MA*RS. She is the reason! 

Because of my MA*RS boom, I know that I can't fit most of the clothes, but I still love the aesthetic and I've been trying to find things that fit that feeling. Hopefully I can do a small haul post later today or tomorrow. 

I don't think I want to go for an extreme agejo feeling: it doesn't suit me as much as I wish it did.. but I would love to start having those influences in my work & date looks! 

I got my newest nailset inspired by her & and an old yumachi set! 💕💕

I think I'll make my next couple of sets in the same theme :)

See you later!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I remember seeing photos of her floating around on the internet but I never knew her name!!! I really can't wait to see your agejo coords ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I missed your blog!!!!
    And yesssss, I can def see your inspo! I am in love! So new boom??? Yess????
    Also...to Akiyo...omg. Imagine being able to dress like that for work as part of your job. *o* GOALS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate how it makes me wanna wear age after I sold all my ma*rs ((‘д’o≡o’д’))
    She's perfect and so kakkoii I can't;;

    And already told u about the nails- but SO PERFECT this yumachi set is one of my all times fave it's just (;´д`)♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete